An Encounter with Eagles
We have just returned from a photography workshop on the Isle of Skye which included a boat trip to view white tailed eagles in the wild – very exciting to see the UK’s largest bird of prey up close.
Creative Orkney’s first Christmas Fayre, shared with Orkney Food and Drink, this month was very successful, and we look forward to future Christmas events staged by Creative Orkney.
Orkney.com is continuing to launch a regular promotion specifically for new products from Orkney’s wide range of creative businesses.
- Have your own photograph printed on canvas or specialist paper as a unique piece of wall art
- Bottle Bags – an extended range of designs on rich, smooth velvet in a choice of colours
- Embroidered lace Christmas Tree Ornaments – old favourites and new designs. These also look good hung up as window decorations
- Fleece Scarves – various designs including the stunning golden dragon
- Magnus Cathedral Rose Window Clock – this unique piece of wall art is available in 2 sizes and proved to be very popular last Christmas
- Embroidered guitar/cittern/mandola strap – each one we make is unique and numbered
- New this year – embroidered mandolin/ukulele or other small instrument strap – each one we make is unique and numbered
- Gallery wrap canvases and mounted prints of scenes from Orkney and around the world – all produced to Giclee quality
- Embroidered Wall Art – British Birds, Kittens, Woodland Animals and Floral designs
- Have a custom cushion made to order as a special gift – discuss your design ideas with us